Wanted: Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors
5224 Blanche Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44127
The Oma Life, LLC is looking for highly energetic, determined, and knowledgeable instructors to provide one-on-one and group training services at our Blanche Ave Studios location.
We are offering you the necessities to manage your own business! With 24/7 access to our shared-space studio, you can train on your own schedule.
You will set your own rates and secure clientele as you desire, allowing you to maximize your profit. You will only be responsible for a flat rate monthly studio rental fee.
- Offer personal training and group training services to clients, including designing workout routines according to client goals and equipment availability
- Maintain records of classes and personal training sessions
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of gym after client use in accordance with COVID-19 regulations
- Free weights (including squat rack and benches), cardio machines, and light weight/body weight training equipment
- All Utilities, Including WIFI
- 24 Hour Access to Secure Building
- Online Booking Services
- Promotional Services
- Must have a passion for fitness and health!
- Must have working knowledge of equipment in use during training
- Exceptional customer service skills and professionalism
- Current CPR/AED Certification required
- Nationally Certified Training Certificate or relevant college education
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Once you submit your online application below, we will respond to your inquiry within 5 business days. If we are a good fit for the services and experience you offer, we will provide additional details, and set up interviews and a studio tour.
Please email Monica Howell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions regarding the application, or any additional information.